AUGUST 29TH - 31ST 2018
SANTA CRUZ, CA
Join colleagues for the People Analytics & Future of Work Academy, in Santa Cruz, CA. Explore leading practices, emerging innovations in AI, machine learning, and neural networks, and how they'll be affecting employee experiences, data, analytics, and the future of work.
WHO WILL BENEFIT? THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR OR HEAVILY INVOLVED IN...
- Culture, Engagement, & Employee Experience
- Digital &/or Business Transformation
- The Future of Work and Re-imagining Work
- Talent Acquisition & Recruiting Leaders & Analysts
- Talent Development & Learning Leaders & Analysts
- Comp & Ben Leaders & Analysts
- Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging
- Workforce Planners & Organizational Designers
- Workforce Analysts aspiring to use more sophisticated analytical tools and techniques
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Applicants will need to be in a relevant role in an organization committed to improving the way it formulates, measures, and manages talent strategy. Each cohort will be limited to 20 professionals to ensure ample attention and learning quality. Those selected will be committed to exploring new tools and ideas as well as contribute. The WIA is an education/consulting hybrid. As such, students will not only be learning about models, leading practices, and emerging trends, they'll also be addressing existing challenges and opportunities within their organizations. The goal will be to advance individual learning, yes. It will also be to advance the sponsoring organization's capability in the areas for workforce planning, people analytics, and talent strategy.
WHO WILL DELIVER THE CONTENT AND LEAD THE PROGRAM?
Al Adamsen, Founder & Executive Director of the Global People Analytics Network (GPAN), PAFOW Conference Series, and Insight222 will lead the program. Al is one of the few who's lead the creation of a workforce analytics function at a large organization (Gap Inc.), served as an executive with a leading vendor (Infohrm, now SuccessFactors/SAP), and has also advised some of the world's leading companies. In addition to the GPAN and the People Analytics & Future of Work (PAFOW) Conference Series, Al co-runs the People Analytics Program under Insight222. Al's also authored several frameworks, white papers, articles, and research on people analytics, talent measurement, workforce planning, talent strategy, and the future of work. He a frequent conference speaker, executive facilitator, and influencer. You can learn more about Al here.
WHAT WILL THE EXPERIENCE BE LIKE?
Our previous program has looked like this:
- Day 1, ORIENTATION: Arrive, Welcome Address & Orientation, and attend Group Dinner
- Day 2, ASSESSING NEED VIA AUDIT, VISION, ROADMAP (AVR) PROCESS: People Analytics Basics to Innovations, Needs & Prioritization, Reimagining Work, Employee Experience Design, Talent & Work Measurement, Analytical Techniques,
- Day 3, INNOVATING AND ENABLING CHANGE: Tools & Technologies, Data-based Communication/Story-telling, Workforce Planning, Supply Forecasting, Demand Forecasting, Talent Marketing Analytics, Talent Strategy Formulation, and Enabling the HRBP Community and others.
FAIRFIELD INN & SUITES BY MARRIOTT SANTA CRUZ
1255 41st Ave, Capitola, CA 95010, USA